Sunday, December 19, 2010
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Two for Five purple tops... come and geeeet it.
Of course, Kalil Kash is a Crack Phenomenon. I been on the block son. Okay, seriously though these shirts are dope, as well as the Hater Bot show itself (which I've posted episodes of numerous times). You can hit up Steve Stover yourself via the Facebook fan page for a shirt of your own (the offical site will be up soon).
Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hater-Bot-Official-Fan-Page-Uhhh/10150105311650137
Monday, October 25, 2010
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Oh yeah, finally the video for this joint drops. Came out dope. Check it out.
One of the joints I rocked that night. It was a dope night.
Monday, May 3, 2010
Monday, April 26, 2010
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Monday, April 19, 2010
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Monday, February 22, 2010
Monday, February 8, 2010
I'm mad I don't have a flyer for this event just yet (*EDIT* flyer is now up) , but I'll use my album cover as one for now. FEBRUARY 23RD!!! BOWERY POETRY CLUB... I'm having a release show for "The Exit Method" which shall drop on that same day!. Be there! $5 admission.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Friday, January 22, 2010
Here's what will be the final tracklist for the album....
1. 1985 (produced by Kev)
2. Payday (Produced by DJ Puerto Roc)
3. Buggin' Out's Jordans ( Produced by Kev)
4. Right In The Kissah (feat. Top $ Raz and J. Monopoly, Produced by J. Monopoly)
5. Cold Eyes (produced by Mitch Hennessy)
6. Bang (produced by Courtly Dennis)
7. Forever (feat. Mickhael Daws, produced by Nabs and Manuel)
8. 20 Years (produced by Solomon Jazz)
9. November (produced by Thinker)
10. Shows What You Know (produced by Future)
11. London (produced by DJ Puerto Roc)
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Thursday, January 7, 2010
And here's the cover for my first full-length LP, "The Exit Method." Leave your thoughts and comments. The album is due to be released Feb 23rd.
Cover Designed by Solomon Jazz (www.solomonjazz.com)
Photo taken by Lizzette Lafuente